Saturday, April 23, 2011

Pink Rosebud Cake - Finally Sold!

Remember that cute Pink Rosebud Birthday Cake I made about 6 months ago? It was the prettiest cake I'd made (I thought) yet it sat in my shop and it sat in my shop and no-one bought it. Even the little teddy bear sitting next to it started to look forlorn.
But then this morning it sold! Love it when that happens - just when I'm about to give up on an item and give it away to a friend. :)













pink birthday cake, one inch scale dollhouse birthday cake with candle, one inch scale doll's house birthday cake, dollhouse miniature cake, doll's house miniature cake

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very pretty!I'm happy that you have solt it!Well maybe you could make another for Give away!All your cakes are Lovey!
    Happy Easter!
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, beautiful cake. Whoever bought it is very lucky! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...