Thursday, March 8, 2012
Birthday Cake Mystery Box COMPETITION
It's........... COMPETITION time!!
Starting today you can enter this competition and have the chance to win a Hummingbird Miniatures original handmade product!
What do you win? Well, you have a choice! If you're the lucky winner then you can opt for the Special Birthday Celebration Cake above or you can choose the * * Mystery Box * * shown below, which will contain a mystery item from the Hummingbird Miniatures range.
The competition begins today (March 8th 2012) and it ends at midnight PST on March 25th 2012. Any entries submitted after that deadline will not be counted (sorry). The draw will take place on March 26th.
To enter you just need to make sure you do the following things in this list!
- Become a follower of this blog (if you are not already a follower).
- Become a fan of the Hummingbird Miniatures Page on Facebook (click here to be taken to it).
- Become a follower of my Pixie Dust Miniatures blog (click here to be taken to it).
- Leave a comment on THIS post stating your name, email address (so I can contact you if you win), mention how many of the rules for entry you followed (so I know how many times to enter your name) and lastly, state whether you want the birthday cake or the mystery box prize.
HOW TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING...................
Your name will be added to the hat if you complete the above rules for entry. However, your name will be added again for each of the following optional rules;
- Become a follower of my professional blog (click here to be taken to it).
- Promote this competition on your own blog (with a link to this post).
- Promote this competition via Facebook / Twitter.
- Become a fan of my Pixie Dust Miniatures Page on Facebook (click here to be taken to it).
FAQ (Frequently asked questions)...................
Q. Do I have to have a Facebook account to enter?
A. No, you do not have to open a Facebook account simply to enter. I'll still enter you! :)
Q. Do you check to see if people are following the rules and are eligible to enter?
A. Yes, I do. I check throughout the duration of the competition to see who has become a follower / fan / promoted on their sites etc, so that I can keep it fair and make sure everyone has their name entered the correct number of times.
Q. How exactly do you choose a winner?
A. I print off everyone's names (some names are printed off 4 or 5 times if they've earned the right to be entered 4 or 5 times) and I simply throw them all in a bowl or hat and draw out 1 name at random. I film the competition draw and upload it to my YouTube Channel within about 2 days of the competition's end.
Good Luck Everybody!!
On another note, I just want to thank everyone who took advantage of the 40% off coupon I ran for 24 hours yesterday! It was a huge success and I spent all morning packing up little gift boxes for America, Canada, Australia, Norway, Finland and the UK. I was thrilled so many of you jumped on it and hope you love the miniature packages you receive. They're going off in the post tomorrow and are currently sitting by the front door neatly (which is why I took a pic!)