Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pizza and a movie!

I don't know about you but I love ordering in a pizza and watching a movie (isn't Netflix the best?) Well I'm working on a lot of new products for 2011 so I want to clear out some designs and make room. I took some more photos of my Pizza Range and have listed the remaining pizzas at my shop at a discounted price. One inch (1:12) scale and made with passion and great attention to detail. I don't use real herbs on my pizzas (despite some of the miniature-making books suggesting doing this) because it means the pizza will eventually mold (and /or attract insects) and I like my minis to last forever, so it's clay all the way! :)

Take a look...















dollhouse food, doll's house food, one inch scale food, faux food, miniature food, dollhouse miniature food, doll's house miniature food, dollhouse pizza, one inch scale food, hummingbird miniatures

5 comments:

  1. These are absolutely adorable! I'll go look in your shop! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a good Italian, although I'm not from Naples :-)... I can say that these pizzas are superb!!!
    www.clodycreazioni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi can I ask for your permission to publish two of the pizza photos in my apps on facebook? I will include your website and your name so people know that they are your work.
    Please give me the authorization.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I publish two of your photos to my facebook app? I will include your name and website URL so people can come to your website!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are welcome to! Just make sure you put the company name - Hummingbird Miniatures and my link: www.hummingbirdminiatures.blogspot.com

      Thanks so much for your interest!
      Caroline x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...