Friday, April 15, 2011

A glimpse into my Workspace...

Wow, it's hot here today in LA! Just had lunch with a friend at my favourite cafe, sat outside, got home and had to take another shower immediately.
Anyway....!
Even though Hallowe'en is months and months away I still seem to get requests for my old Hallowe'en 2010 Cake design and they sell throughout the year. So... even though I didn't think I'd ever make more of this particular design, I spent a good deal of yesterday making more (since I was totally sold out).

Took some snaps along the way because I know people in 'blogland' often prefer to see my 'un-posed' photographs. :)







And a reminder of the finished item below. Available at my store here.

one inch scale dollhouse or doll's house miniature food, mini faux food, food for a dollhouse, buy miniature food, buy doll's house miniature food, halloween cake, dollhouse halloween, doll's house halloween

2 comments:

  1. Cool to see all the little cakes "in production" ~ I do think it's interesting to see others' workspaces and the unposed photos.

    Regards,
    Pamela ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you work, your cakes are fantastic! hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...