Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Birthday... to me!



It's not until the 23rd February, but it's coming up, and I am turning 30!!! So it's a big one and I am so excited as my boyfriend is taking me on a special holiday, and I just can't wait! We were going to do something simple like Paris or Venice, but heck, it is my 30th so he's taking me somewhere a bit more exotic.... Cancun, Mexico!! It's something like a 16 hour flight for me I think, but I don't mind at all. We're going to go snorkeling and see the tropical fishes, swimming with dolphins, visiting Mayan pyramids and enjoying warm weather (can't wait as it's so freezing here in Oxfordshire!)

So, yesterday I made myself a cake (lame?!) :) And here it is! It's three tiers, lots of colour and teeny tiny candles.





one inch scale dollhouse / dolls house birthday cake miniature, miniature faux food, miniature birthday cake for dollhouses or dolls houses

14 comments:

  1. Felicidades¡¡¡¡
    Exotico destino, si, lo mereces¡¡¡¡
    Un beso enorme
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanti Auguri Caroline!!! Happy Birthday to you.....................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline, Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Ludmila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much everyone! Caroline xxXxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a very happy birthday! Have fun in Mexico :D... I am turning 30 this year too...wooohooo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will love Cancun, I was just there last year with my boyfriend and it was absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so much for your lovely comments, I'm really touched! :) Caroline xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a nice journey and HAPPY BIRTHDAY and best wishes from

    Craftland

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks wonderful:) Happy birthday to you:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...