Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Spoonful of Sugar...

Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down....!

I made these very tiny jars of old fashioned candy for Christmas. The jars were hand-blown (by my glassblower friend on the East Coast) and then I filled them with candy which I made myself (from polymer clay of course - I never use pre-made canes...!) Each candy is different - some have hearts, some have rainbow colours, some have Christmas trees or snowflakes etc. Then each jar was finished off with a silk ribbon and gold cap.
The photo above shows them sitting in a teaspoon - not a tablespoon!

There is only one of each. You can use them in your one inch scale (1:12) or even half inch scale (1:24) miniature scene as they're small enough. They measure only 9/16" (1.4 cm) in height.


In other news....
There is a competition currently running at my other blog. Just follow the simple rules to enter and in 2 minutes you could be in with a chance of winning your chosen item (worth up to $200). Click over to the other blog and find out how. Good luck!






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...