Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Nutcracker Christmas - 2013


This Christmas I fell in love with the Nutcracker Ballet, and you'll find a variety of all new and OOAK (one of a kind) items in my Hummingbird shop this Christmas which take inspiration from this beautiful ballet.

Note that this year I am also introducing a few pieces of Limited Edition furniture as well.

There is a handmade screen / room divider (which is wooden and silk paneled) with images of Christmas trees and ballerinas. This is OOAK and won't be repeated. There is only one.

There is an 'antique' French buffet in pale blue and gold. It has a faux marble top and mirrored back. I love this piece as the small shelves on the back allow you to display ornaments at different heights and it becomes such a feature in a room. This is OOAK and won't be repeated. There is only one.

Besides the furniture pieces, there are gilded pears, a Sugarplum fairy wreath and more will be coming soon...

Visit my online Hummingbird Miniatures Etsy shop and place orders in time for Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline! I think that your Nutcracker Christmas theme is so Feminine and So Pretty! I love the French sideboard and Applaud the color choice of it. The gold-leafed pears are so elegant and attractively displayed on the cake stand! It really puts me into the spirit of the Christmas Season.
    I love it all! :D

    elizabeth
    and I also would like to add, just how FABULOUS your video productions are. The mini movies and the soundtracks that you have chosen to compliment your miniatures, are all thoroughly Entertaining ,Engrossing and Professional! and Great fun to watch! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. The french sidebord is very refined.
    I like your Christmas pieces.
    Greetings, Faby

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...