Friday, March 4, 2011

Gold Chocolate Easter Bunny

I'm going to start blogging about Easter for the next few days (I'm an early bird!)
In the UK you know Easter is looming when you start to see the classic Lindt Chocolate Gold Bunny appear on the supermarket shelves. I love Lindt, but I am trying to forsake chocolate for clay at the moment (especially since I ate an entire box of Girl Scout cookies yesterday)...

Here is my dollhouse miniature version of the Lindt Gold Chocolate Bunny in 1:12 (one inch) scale and if you scroll right past my bunny you'll see a photo of the real thing!

Already listed on my store. I've only made one and unsure whether or not to make more. I suppose I'll just see if it's popular or not. :)

















The real Lindt Gold Bunny!

dollhouse miniature food, doll's house easter chocolate, food for your dollhouse or doll's house in one inch scale, lindt gold bunny, faux food

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...