Monday, August 22, 2011

In a Chocolate kinda Mood...



Yep... the chocolate fridge compartment is the last refuge of the single gal... or the girl whose family just flew all the way back to Blighty...! :(
My mum and brother visited for 10 days and flew back last night so naturally my mood has called for chain tea-drinking and a lot of chocolate.

And speaking of... I've lowered the price of my Heart shaped boxes of Chocolates here as I'd rather clear the stock and make room for other things. (I made them Valentines 2011 after all).

Oh, and before I forget, the Pixie Dust competition is still open (for another 5 days) so if you're a Harry Potter / fantasy / fairytale fan then hop on over and join in. Enter here. Good luck!







one inch scale handmade realistic miniature dollhouse or dolls house chocolate valentines french Paris food by hummingbird miniatures

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...