Sunday, August 7, 2011

Magazine Feature - The Dolls' House Magazine


In case you missed it, I made a small appearance in the August 2011 issue of 'The Dolls' House Magazine' (published by GMC). It's a brilliant UK magazine. (Click the image of the magazine above to be taken to their website).

Here's my little feature.

Look out for me in the Nov and Dec issue also! ;)

Oh, and if you're interested in my creativity outside the miniature world (well the 2 worlds overlap quite a bit actually) then take a look at my brand new professional blog here.

Click for close-up.



hummingbird miniature mini food jewelry / miniature food jewellery, the doll's house magazine

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations !!!! From both of us.... This is a really good thing for you. Keep up the good work, we're counting on you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...