Monday, August 1, 2011

Ladurée Items Now Listed



How long since you browsed the Hummingbird Miniatures patisserie?!

I'm back from the fair with some left over stock and I've got new items which I haven't shared with you all yet which I made in time for the fair. I will be listing new items in my bread range Wednesday afternoon (PST) which is early evening GMT.

I'm already preparing for Hallowe'en 2011 with some early editions! Take a look below.

Ladurée inspired Spring Collection - religieuse (French pastries)




Ladurée inspired Hallowe'en Collection 2011 - religieuse (French pastries)




Ladurée, french pastries, paris, romantic french food and patisseries, one inch scale dollhouse / dolls house food for your patisserie roombox by Hummingbird Miniatures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...