Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Please VOTE for my Birthday Cake!!

I was really thrilled to find out that my Pink Birthday Cake has been entered into the RikRak Studio's 2011 Handmade Olympics out of over 1000 entries! I'd absolutely love to win and you can help by voting for me!

To vote:

Click HERE (or on the vote button on the right hand side of my blog and scroll down to vote in EVENT 7) and vote for my 'Mini Birthday Cake'.

The competition actually ends on my birthday (23rd Feb) so it really would be a treat to win it. :)

Thanks so much everyone!

Kindest regards and 'mini hugs',
Caroline xXx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline!
    I always follow your blog Pixie Dust Miniatures...and now I am also your follower in this beautiful blog, because I love all
    your miniatures!!!
    I too have just started to make miniatures, I'm still learning :-)
    Sorry if my english is not very good!
    Bye bye
    www.clodycreazioni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. voted for you! Hope you win!
    Love,
    Sumaiya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much both of you!
    Clody good luck with your miniature making - I'll follow your blog. Always happy to give advice also! C x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...