Sunday, February 6, 2011

Battenberg Cake - made with love!

No cake is more British than a frivolous Battenberg cake at any afternoon tea! Well I've made one that's a bit special as I've handmade it with Valentine's Day in mind. It's pink and chocolate cake, decorated with a row of tiny candy hearts. Only 1.4 cm in length so a pretty dainty and detailed cake which I am really pleased with. You can find it here

And don't forget about the VALENTINE'S DAY RANGE COUPON which allows you 10% off any Valentine items at my store until the 10th Feb! For details see my previous post here.






day cake, dollhouse miniature valentine's day food, faux food doll's house cake, scale miniature food for doll's house or dollhouses, one inch scale dollhouse food, polymer clay

3 comments:

  1. This such a wonderfully simple yet beautiful and so appropriate cake. I love it. I love it so much I wish I had one for real to slice up and share with my boyfriend. Maybe I'll make one for Valentine's Day. I adore your work.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...