Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Have you seen...

...my spookier dolls house miniature Halloween Cake on my other site - Pixie Dust Miniatures?! Straight from the Pixie Dust witch's kitchen... it's quite a bit different to my Hummingbird Miniatures cake (which was decorated with chocolate and candy). This one is a bit witchier and more fitting for a witch than a miniature candy shop.

It is moist-looking chocolate cake with green sugar frosting, but it's topped off with a highly poisonous Banded Krait snake, sheep's eyeballs and finally rainbow sprinkles.

1:12 scale, polymer clay as usual.

I've only got three left and my Hummingbird Miniatures Halloween cakes sold out fast, so be quick if you'd like one! :)
Mini hugs,
Caroline
x









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...