Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cherry Chocolate Cake Prep Boards


I shared in-the-making photos of these Cherry Chocolate Cake prep boards recently (here) and now you can see them all nicely finished off.

The cake's pretty realistic-looking up close - quite hard to photograph it, but those who acquire one will see what I mean.

The wooden prep boards were stained, painted, sanded and waxed by me, and then they are decorated with pink striped tea towels, the cakes, cherries, a cherry tag, 3 slices of cake (one with a bite taken out of it) and finally my signature dotty spoon with frosting on it.

An original handmade Hummingbird Miniatures piece! I will make one or two available at my online shop tomorrow. As usual feel free to email me to request a reserve. Thanks! :)






one inch scale miniature cake, Hummingbird Miniatures dollhouse cake, faux food, polymer clay cake, dollhouse cake, dolls' house cake, dollhouse miniature cake, dolls' house miniature cake, buy dollhouse cake from US, buy dolls' house cake from UK.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...