Thursday, November 8, 2012

My Workspace... Chocolate Cake Preps


Haven't heard from me in a while?! I've been quite busy since Halloween getting all ready for Christmas. I hope you caught my recent post about my roast goose (here) which is actually being listed on Etsy tomorrow afternoon PST.

Before I get too Christmassy I thought I'd share some non-holiday miniatures. Over the past couple of days I have been making chocolate cakes decorated with cherries on rustic waxed prep boards. Here's a glimpse at them in the making. These are mostly as 'thank yous' to editors and such (I've been featured in magazines a few times lately). I made 6 so will offer one or two for sale as well. The design won't be repeated, so as usual, feel free to email me directly to request that I put one aside for you if you like. :)

Only 2 more weeks in New Zealand and then I fly off to the UK for a few weeks, and then back to the US in early Dec.... so start to make a mental note now - my online Hummingbird Miniatures shop will be closed for a bit whilst I am traveling and you may like to purchase things sooner than later if you're keen to have something in time for Christmas.



miniature prep board, miniature food, dollhouse food, dolls' house food, dolls' house miniature food, dollhouse miniature food, dollhouse cake, miniature cake, dolls' house cake, miniature prep board

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...