Sunday, December 11, 2011

Peppermint Candy



Still in time for Christmas... Peppermint Candy in a Fine Glass Jar.

The jar is hand-blown glass and is filled with candy, tied with a silk bow and finished with a gold Christmas Tree gift tag. 1:12 (one inch) scale and I only made one, so if you like it then find it here :)

Hope everyone's staying wrapped up and warm. Not too cold here in my part of Blighty, although I did step straight in a puddle on my way to the only pub in this teeny village! The pub had a log fire though and the locals here are great. Funny thing is - everyone thinks I'm American. Guess 2.5 years living in LA changed my accent a tad and I didn't even realise...





christmas dollhouse miniature food, dolls house food, Christmas food for the miniature scene or dolls house / dollhouse

3 comments:

  1. How nice getting ready for Christmas! This new Pepermint candy is really nice!

    xoxo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que bombonera más bonita con detalles navideños

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...