Sunday, July 3, 2011

Baking for the 4th!

With Independence Day on the way I've made some fun 4th of July cakes and patisserie chocolates. I only made 3 Limited Edition Independence Day cakes and 1 has already sold, so click here if you're keen not to miss out! There are also some chocolate Statues of Liberty and the photos don't really show it but the bases they're on are really pretty glitter card stock. Great for a fancy patisserie display and after all she's French-made!

In case you missed it, my 4th of July BBQ and picnic foods post is here.
Everything is one inch (1:12) scale and handmade by me from polymer clay.

Independence Day Cake ~ part of my new 'Absolutely American Range'



Click on a thumbnail image to make it larger and see the detail.




Chocolate Statue of Liberty ~ part of my new 'Absolutely American Range'



Click on a thumbnail image to make it larger and see the detail.




miniature dollhouse or dolls house 4th of July / independence day food in one inch scale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...