Sunday, July 10, 2011

SUPER SALE on Choc Fudge Birthday Cake!

I've got only one left and since I am launching my new birthday cake range very soon, with all new designs, I'd like to clear out old birthday cake stock, including this lovely chocolate cake!

So.. I am knocking 25% off my Chocolate Fudge Birthday Cake and bringing the price down to only $29 from $39! This is for 5 days only and ends on Friday the 15th July. Available here.

Also, my apologies for the weird blogger problem which occurred yesterday! In case anyone caught it. Somehow managed to post half a Pixie Dust Miniatures post here on Hummingbird. Still have no idea how that happened... :)

C xx



Click a thumbnail to see the detail.



miniature dollhouse or dolls house birthday cake food

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...