Thursday, June 23, 2011

Healthy Love of Jewelry

Want to express your healthy love of jewelry?

Unlike Marilyn Monroe's character in one of my favourite films - 'Gentlemen Prefer Blondes' (1953), who famously sang that "diamonds are a girl's best friend"... I've always loved costume jewelry more than real jewels. Just as well probably!

Well these aren't diamonds, and they're not fake diamonds... they're carefully crafted handmade blushing grapefruits which are perfect for the summer.

I loved making these. (All done myself without the use of bought canes, naturally!)





mini food jewelry, miniature food in one inch scale, dollhouse or dolls house miniature fruit, faux food

2 comments:

  1. Very nice work, Caroline!

    I know what you mean . . . I've always LOVED costume jewelry, since I was quite young ~ it's such fun!

    Regards,
    Pamela ~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...