Thursday, June 2, 2011

Nice day for a White Wedding...!

Since Sumaiya of the Mini Food Blog kindly showed some photos of my Pink Laduree Wedding Cake, I was prompted to actually blog about my wedding cakes here too! I've been getting around to it...

So firstly, here's my fabulously, frivolously French Ivory Laduree Wedding Cake which is about as near a replica as I could make of the iconic Laduree version.
It took me many days and hours to ice this cake by hand, add all the little white flowers, silver balls and sugared almonds, not to mention making the figurines on the top!

It is 1/12 (one inch) scale and will be available at my online shop in the very near future. Stay tuned for the pink one also. :)








This is the Laduree original in Paris.

Dollhouse miniature wedding cake, miniature wedding cake, dolls' house wedding cake, miniature cake for dollhouse or doll's house, Laduree wedding cake, Hummingbird Miniatures wedding cake

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...