Friday, June 24, 2011

Making Croissants for Tom Bishop!

Yep, the big Dollhouse Miniature fair is looming (next month) and I'm getting ready so I'll have lots to take. I'm going to list some of it at my shop as well - for those of you that can't get out to California so easily. :)

Here's some Mixed Croissant Trays I made. They're very cute. The baking trays are lined with baking paper and filled with 6 mixed crispy croissants including 2 all butter croissants, 1 chocolate croissant, 1 iced butter croissant and 2 pain au chocolat. All in 1:12 (one inch) scale carefully handmade by me. Find them at my online shop here.

Enjoy!








miniature dollhouse or dolls house food in one inch scale, miniature food for your dollhouse, 1:12 scale food, faux food, miniature dollhouse or dolls house croissants continental breakfast

3 comments:

  1. For sure they will be a success. I am HAving breakfast right now and I would lie to pick one one of your croissants!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to see you will be @ Tom Bishop in Anaheim, I will certainly be on the lookout for you!

    I cannot wait .....

    Evonne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...