Sunday, April 14, 2013

American Miniaturist Feature

It's always fun to check my mail box and find my hard copy of a miniature magazine I've appeared in. I recently received my copy of American Miniaturist from Dec of last year (2012) with a little two page feature on my Hummingbird Miniatures Christmas food. They also included some photos from my other brand (blog here).

Here's the article and the images used below. They used pictures from my Christmas 2010 Range and my Christmas 2011 Range (whilst my Christmas 2012 Range was featured extensively in Dolls House & Miniature Scene last Dec).

Click on the magazine front cover to be taken to the American Miniaturist site where you can find their back issues and such.

:)





3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the feature! Your creations look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your creations are amazing.
    Bye, Faby

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...