Friday, July 8, 2011

My Workspace... Independence Day

Just finished sharing some photos of some new miniatures 'in-the-making' on my Pixie Dust Miniatures blog and thought I'd do the same here! I'm working all out to get ready for the Tom Bishop miniature show which is at the end of this month. If I have any Independence Day items left I'll take them along, but I doubt I'll make more if I run out before then.

Here's some photos I took along the way as I was making my Independence Day spread.



Click on a thumbnail for a close up view.


miniature dollhouse or dollhouse independence day 4th of july miniature food in one inch scale

1 comment:

  1. making me hungry! How on earth did you manage those statues, they are incredibly detailed!! Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...