Thursday, May 20, 2010

Have you visited the Hummingbird Pizzeria?

It's all been about pizza lately! The lovely editor of the Mini Food Blog (Sumaiya) asked me for pizza pictures, and having run very low on pizza stock, I whipped up some more and today I dragged my poor friend into another Hummingbird Miniatures photo shoot! Hope you enjoy - all are 1:12 scale, measuring a little over 1 inch and are made from Polymer clay.



























doll's house miniature food, dollhouse miniature pizza and food, one inch scale pizza for your dollhouse

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I am getting hungry on Your pages! These look so real! They all; Pizzas, cakes and cookies make my mouth watering... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    beautiful .... your pizza in Italy they eat a lot and your really make me want ...
    kiss
    Angelina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...