Sunday, April 8, 2012

HAPPY EASTER 2012!



Easter Day today! Hope everyone is having a fab time with your families. :)
I'm at home in Oxfordshire staying at my parent's house over Easter, and my 3 sisters and 2 brothers, and sister's husband have also been staying here - so it's been a full house for my mum! She cooked roast beef with Yorkshire puddings, baked red cabbage, roast vegetables, gravy and horseradish sauce, then we had a traditional Russian Easter desert - 'Pasca' (owing to my Russian heritage). Since then we've had homemade Cornish pasties, homemade Stilton and broccoli soup, English cheeses and biscuits, then homemade raspberry and white chocolate cake and chocolate cornflake nests with tiny chocolate eggs inside. Today my mum is roasting lamb with garlic and rosemary which we're having with flageolet beans, baked red cabbage and apple, and roast potatoes.... boy do I miss English food when I live in America!!!! Like crazy.....

So, Easter is the time to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ after he was crucified (if you're Christian like myself), and it's also Passover or a time for family, chocolate and bunnies as well!

So here's a nice new Easter Range for 2012 entirely handmade by me. It's really a one inch scale Patisserie & Cake shop decorated for the season with white tree branches hung with tiny coloured eggs and a fancy white table filled with an Easter cake, candy and soft fluffy Easter bunnies and chicks.

Scroll down to see all the pics, or for fun take a look at Easter last year (2011).










dollhouse miniature Easter food, one inch scale miniature food, dolls' house food, miniature dollhouse food, dollhouse Easter, miniature dolls' house Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...