Friday, May 22, 2015

Corn, avocados, peppers and Chillies!

As you saw in my last post, I am all about Mexican food at the moment and have been creating it since the beginning of the month (Cinco de Mayo - 5th of May). I have been eating out in my favourite Mexican places in LA and cooking Mexican food at home (which I do every week anyway), and getting all sorts of inspiration for this new range!

Mexican cuisine includes a lot of vegetables and bright colours, so I started by creating vegetables in miniature before I made the dishes. Take a look at some of my photos below which show some 'work in progress' photos as well.

Shop for miniature Mexican foods at my online Hummingbird Miniatures Etsy shop here.

Follow Hummingbird Miniatures on Facebook and Instagram for fast updates!

Entire miniature Mexican food range can be seen at my Pinterest gallery here.

Encuentra mi casa de muñecas en miniatura comida Mexicana en mi tienda virtual aqui.










1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...