Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cover Girl FEATURE this Christmas!


I am honoured to have been given the front cover for the Christmas issue of UK magazine Dolls House & Miniature Scene (find the issue here)!

The front cover shows my Christmas living room which I made specifically for Christmas this year. I laid all the hardwood flooring myself, papered the walls, created the fireplace, all the food, traditional decorations, decorated the tree, painted the furniture and took the photographs. I will post a free tutorial on how to create a room like this one (in terms of papering and flooring) soon, so look out for that.

Have a look at the feature below and some more of the photos they used. Enjoy!







6 comments:

  1. Congrats for the front cover, your Christmas room is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation to the front page! Wonderful christmas scene! Realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats,you deserve it.Your work is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Caroline. Your work has certainly earned such an impressive spread!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Your photos are beautiful.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I love how the white looks also. Everything looks awesome! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...