Monday, November 21, 2011

My Workspace... Making Christmas... 2011!



Hi everyone, it's been a while! Been super busy, not to mention busy over at my other store (keep up with the miniature magic by following my other blog here, and if you like, you can keep up with what's happening in my movie world by following my professional blog here).

So, I'm currently making Christmas 2011 cookies, prep boards, hot chocolate with whipped cream in Santa mugs and more... take a look at my workspace. These are un-posed photos of my minis in the making. Enjoy! ;)





one inch scale Christmas dollhouse food, 1:12 scale dolls house Christmas food by Hummingbird Miniatures, Christmas cookies

7 comments:

  1. These mugs are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is adorable, love the mini santa mug. You did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Las galletas fantasticas y esa taza es una autentica maravilla.
    Que gran trabajo
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little Santa mugs. Your work is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot everybody! I wont be making a *huge* range as Dec is going to be a seriously busy month for me, but I'm trying to make the items I do make special and some OOAK items in there too. :) C x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que preciosidades que tienes ,,mi más sincera felicitación!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...