Friday, November 22, 2013

Care for Christmas Cupcakes?


I hardly ever make miniature cupcakes as I find them so fiddly, but I've made some very cute ones for this Christmas, and hope you like them! They're one inch scale, have paper cases and different candies on top - all handmade by myself.

I will be making them available at my online Hummingbird Miniatures Etsy shop tomorrow. I am selling them individually.

PS If you'd prefer to make your own cupcakes instead of buying one of my handmade cakes, then why not follow my cupcake tutorial and try it yourself?!








4 comments:

  1. You must have great patience. the cup cake is divine.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my these are just over the top cute! I love it! Your talent never fails to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...