Saturday, August 24, 2013

My Workspace... Building my Retro Kitchen!

I've been a bit quiet about this, but have been slowly building out a colourful vintage / retro kitchen in one inch scale (for a project and also magazine feature I'll share soon).

The space was built by me out of MDF (and in part, foamcore). I made several pieces of the furniture, and other pieces were altered by me quite significantly (see previous post about the kitchen island here and about the hutch/dresser here). I made wooden panels for the back wall, and have put days of work into it. Here are some in-the-making photos I have taken along the way. I'll share the finished project here and on my Facebook page in a week or less.

Note that there are fun and unique kitchen goings-on at my other blog (here) so check that out too!

Don't forget to follow and like!

PS The last two photos were quick snaps of the kitchen as it is today but I am still arranging the furniture and making changes, so the finished kitchen will be different... ;)

miniature kitchen, dollhouse miniature kitchen, dolls' house kitchen, dollhouse food, dollhouse miniature food, food for a dollhouse, faux food for a miniature dollhouse, doll food, scale miniatures, scale miniature dolls house food

2 comments:

  1. Me encanta como está quedando, esta fabuloso.
    Un abrazo.
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitchen design and showcase is awesome. You such a nice decorate your kitchen which can attract anyone. kitchenware online

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...